- 200g dried flat egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 300g oyster mushrooms, halved
- 100g shitake mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 2 Spring (green) onions, thinly sliced, to serve
Kikkoman sauce used in this recipe
20mins Cook time
10mins Prep time
Oyster Mushroom & Noodle Stir Fry
- Cook noodles as instructions on pack. Drain, then rinse under cold water. Drain again. Toss with 1 teaspoon of the oil.
- Heat remaining oil in a large wok over high heat. Add the onion and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms, and the garlic. Stir fry for 1 minute more. Add soy sauce and stir fry for another minute.
- Add noodles and toss using tongs until noodles are heated through. Serve topped with Spring onions. Serve immediately.
VARIATION: Substitute 300g any fresh mushrooms if desired.
VARIATION: Substitute Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce or Kikkoman Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Soy Marinade & Sauce if desired.