- 24 Sydney Rock Oysters, or similar, on the half shell
- 2 tablespoons lemon grass, finely chopped
- 2 Spring (green) onions, white part only, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons (40mL) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons (40mL) rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Kikkoman sauce used in this recipe
10min Prep time
Oysters with Lemongrass & Sesame Soy Dressing
- To make the dressing, combine the Soy Sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil in a small screw-top jar and shake well. Set aside.
- Place the oysters on a large serving platter. Drizzle over the dressing, then sprinkle a little of the lemon grass and spring onions on top of each oyster. Serve immediately.
Tip: the lemon grass and Spring onions can be prepared 2 hours ahead and covered with plastic wrap until needed.
Tip: the dressing may be made the day before and stored in refrigerator until needed.