- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 125mls Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 20g rosemary, finely chopped
- 20mls extra virgin olive oil
- 1.2 kg leg of lamb
- 1 bunch heirloom carrots, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 4 Desiree potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated
- 50g seeded mustard
- 40mls Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
Kikkoman sauce used in this recipe
Kikkoman Lamb Roast
- Marinade the lamb in garlic, Kikkoman Soy Sauce rosemary and olive oil.
- Roast to desired degree of doneness.
- Combine vegetables with olive oil, sea salt and pepper and toss.
- Roast vegetables with garlic cloves.
- To complete, deglaze the pan juices with hot stock, mustard and, Kikkoman Soy Sauce and thicken with cornflour.
- Serve lamb with roasted vegetables and jus.
Mixing Kikkoman Soy Sauce and the pan juices from the roast lamb makes a robust and rich jus. This recipe would work with any cut of lamb or beef.