Teriyaki Pork & Mushroom Stir Fry
- 350g pork stir fry strips
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- 400g mixed mushrooms (shiitake, oyster and Swiss brown), sliced
- 2 bok choy, sliced crossways
- 1/3 cup (80mL) Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Large red chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced, to garnish
- Cooked jasmine rice, to serve
- Place pork in a flat non-metallic dish. Pour over Teriyaki Marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes, or longer for a deeper flavour. Remove meat from fridge and discard the marinade.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a non-stick wok over medium/high heat. Add pork to wok and stir fry for about 2 minutes, or until browned. Remove pork and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the wok and stir fry the onion, garlic and ginger for about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and a dash of water and stir fry for 2 minutes until mushrooms are golden and starting to soften.
- Stir in the cooked pork, bok choy, Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce and 3 tablespoons water and cook for 1 minute until bok choy is tender, but still crunchy.
- Place 1/4 of the rice in each of 4 individual serving bowls. Top with the pork stir fry mixture. Garnish with coriander leaves and chilli if using.