- 600gm sirloin or rump steak
- 125ml Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Stir Fry Sauce
- 200gm mixed red and green cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. peanut or vegetable oil
- 12 mini soft tacos
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Lime wedges to serve
- Place beef in a large zip lock bag. Add the marinade and seal. Leave to marinade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place all of the Asian slaw ingredients into a bowl and combine well. Make the dressing by adding the ingredients into a separate small bowl and whisk to emulsify. Set the dressing aside until ready to serve.
- Heat a grill plate on medium heat. Remove beef from bag and grill until medium rare. Let meat rest for 5-7 minutes.
- To serve, quickly grill each side of the tacos to warm through. Drizzle slaw with dressing and mix well. Slice beef and serve with lime wedges and fresh sliced avocado.