Sweet Honey Soy Chocolate Brownies
½ cup butter
½ cup cocoa powder
60g dark chocolate
¾ cup honey
2 teaspoons Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 eggs, lightly beaten
¼ cup plain flour
1 punnet raspberries
Double thick cream
Shredded coconut, to decorate (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C if fan forced.
2. Lightly grease and flour a 20cm x 10cm baking dish or cake tin.
3. Put butter, cocoa powder and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted and evenly combined.
4. Remove from heat and whisk in honey, Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce and vanilla. Whisk in lightly beaten eggs. Stir in the flour until well combined, being careful not to over mix.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Bake for about 45 minutes. Cool and cut into slices.
6. To serve, place brownies on plates, add a few raspberries, a dollop of double thick cream and sprinkle with coconut (optional).