Roasted Sweet Potato and Beet Salad
Roasted sweet potatoes and beets:
- 750g sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly cut
- 1 bunch baby beets, washed, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 3 tbsp peanut or vegetable oil
- 100g snow peas, blanched
- 100g mixed fresh greens
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- To make the roasted vegetables, place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Place vegetable mix on a baking paper lined tray and bake in a pre-heated 200C oven for 20-30 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- To serve, arrange all ingredients on a serving platter. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.